Moss Hall Nursery School is an outstanding and popular school. The children come from a rich variety of cultural backgrounds and they love to learn. The school is set in a spacious Victorian building with an extensive, well-resourced outdoor learning environment. The staff team is experienced and enthusiastic and is committed to providing an environment which supports active and independent learning. Close links with the adjoining infant and junior schools are maintained. We have a strong and supportive Governing Body.
We are looking for an Early Years Educator to join the Moss Hall team who:
• Is highly motivated, passionate and committed to providing high quality learning opportunities in an inclusive environment.
• Is committed to ensuring all children make good progress socially emotionally and academically.
• Has a relevant early years qualification, level 3 or above.
We can offer you:
• Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
• A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
• An opportunity to develop professionally.
• A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
• A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Salary: £28,992 pro-rata
Hours of work: 8.00 – 4.00 Thursday & Friday Term Time only.
Deadline for applications: 26th January 2022 by 12.00 noon
Possible Interview Date: Week Commencing 31st January 2022
Start date: ASAP
Informal visits are strongly encouraged. We are open between 8.00 and 6.00 Monday to Friday.
For more information, contact Kalpna Poojara on 020 8445 2518.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 12.00pm on 26th January 2022.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.
Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.